Item Never Arrived (Lost in Transit)
Can't Find Your Package?
Missing packages can be stressful, but not to worry! Most items turn up for our customers within four-ten business days. Here are some things to try:
1) Check that your shipping address is correct.
Let's make sure we shipped to the right place. Current shipping addresses are listed in your confirmation email received immediately after purchase and shipping confirmation emails.
2) Check around your home or building, or with neighbors.
Packages may have been left at backdoors, hidden behind bushes, or at the address next door.
3) Give it six days.
Sometimes carriers incorrectly scan packages that are still in transit. That means that your package could be marked as “Delivered” even though it’s still on its way to you. We completely understand the frustration! But your package is likely to show up within six days of a false scan.
4) Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail.
Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
5) Check for a notice of attempted delivery.
This notice will tell you the steps you should take to receive your package.
Contact the Carrier
- Use your tracking number to start a claim with the carrier.
Tried everything? We'll fix it!